Whisky Birmingham 2019 tickets **Tickets on Sale 1st October 2018**
Here we go again...
Whisky Birmingham - the city's flagship whisky festival from The Birmingham Whisky Club, returns for its sixth year at The Bond, Digbeth. Featuring major whisky brands, independent bottlers, local experts, creative
masterclasses, collaborations with local bars, music and street food. Whether you're a whisky-connoisseur, or a whisky-newcomer, as ever, this is an event not to be missed.
Unique Masterclasses & Collaborations
4 Street Food Vendors & Food Stalls
There are three tickets types available for Whisky Birmingham 2019.
1) General Admission :: includes access to the festival from 12pm, tasting glass, brochure, a 'dream dram' token and access to all of the whiskies on taste. (Available as a Christmas gift voucher, please email Amy with your address for us to send to.)
2) VIP Early Admission :: includes early admission to the festival (from 11am), tasting glass, brochure, TWO 'dream dram' tokens, a masterclass of your choice (subject to availability), entry into the VIP and Members lounge and access to all of the whiskies on taste. (When purchased, please email Amy and give a ticket postal address)
**Please note: We will email VIP ticket holders when masterclasses are announced (during January 2018) to book these spaces**
3) The Birmingham Whisky Club Members' ticket :: includes early admission to the festival (from 11am), tasting glass, brochure, TWO 'dream dram' tokens and entry into the VIP and Members lounge and access to all of the whiskies on taste.
To receive your Gift and VIP tickets, order and send addresses to Amy before December 19th 2018.
Membership starts from just £50. To find out more, click here.
Masterclasses will be announced shortly, and exhibitors will be revealed as they confirm.
The Finer Details
Festival suitable for connoisseurs or complete beginners.
All voucher buyers will be emailed to obtain the postal delivery address following their order. Vouchers will be posted early December.
Masterclasses and food are extra.
Masterclass tickets will go on sale in early 2018.
Please keep an eye on the website for details of the brands attending.
Terms, Conditions & More Info:
- Due to the nature of the event, we are instigating a Challenge 25 policy. If you look younger than 25, please bring relevant ID.
- The event is over 18's only.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Unless you're ordering a voucher - which will be sent to you, tickets are in e-ticket format. Please bring a print out of these or have them ready on your phone/tablet for scanning on the day.
- Drunken or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated. The event is for everyone to enjoy and anyone disrupting this will be removed from the site immediately with their party and no refunds will be issued.
- If you have missed out on tickets please join the auto waiting-list. We will release cancelled tickets in the order people sign up. It is worth doing this as people do cancel close to the event. You'll get 24 hours to buy the ticket before it's released to the next name, and so on.
- To purchase your Birmingham Whisky Club member ticket, please enter your code on your membership letter in the "promotional code" box in Eventbrite. If you need assistance, please email us and we will be happy to drop you a reminder. One discounted ticket available per member. Please note that your membership MUST be valid on the date of the festival and you must bring your card with you to gain entry. If membership has expired by March 3rd, your ticket will not be valid on the day.