The 7 day itinerary explores an extraordinary wealth of history, art and some of the oldest architecture in Europe. The towns and villages offer a blend of art, history, food, wine, landscape and crafts that makes them worth a week of anyone's time. Guided visits are organised to impressive locations
within the towns where Etruscan arches, Roman architecture and Renaissance frescoes form a fascinating collage.
You will wander through local markets, delightful piazzas, enjoy a wine tasting of award winning wines and be brought face to face with a vibrant and attractive way of life that has deep roots in an ancient past while admiring the many architectural and artistic features that enrich the central Italian province of Umbria.
• Accommodation for six nights
• Dinner every night includes fresh local produce and local wines
• At least one visit to a local festival depending on availability
• Guided visits in Montefalco, Spoleto, Gubbio, Bevagna, Deruta, Spello, Perugia, Assisi and Orvieto
• Admission to all galleries, museums and historical sites included in the itinerary
• The services of a tour leader throughout the tour
Detailed Itinerary http://www.livingitaly.com/livingumbria