Our half day course will train you in your responsibilities as an employer and on how to manage your HR function from the beginning to the end of employment.
This workshop will cover:
• Storing personnel records
• Employers liability insurance
• Inducting new starters and probationary
• Holiday, sickness and other absence
• Dealing with conflict and resolving problems – disciplinary and grievance
• Health and Safety
• Family friendly
• At the end of employment
By the end of the course you will understand your key responsibilities and be able to understand important HR processes within your business.
Time: 9am to 12.30pm
Cost: 175 + VAT or 300 + VAT for two attendees from the same business
Location: Edinburgh City Centre
Bookings: Call Rob Moore on 0131 297 7545 or email email@example.com